Christmas is around the corner and many of us are going to eat and eat.
Turkey, ham, all sorts of roasts… when the table is loaded with so much protein, we really need to include SOME vegetables in the menu as well!
If you are like me, having to cook for a crowd, then you’d appreciate recipes that are easy to put together.
So today I am going to share a lovely recipe that is easy to prepare and which is also full of yummy goodness.
What I love about this dish, besides how delicious it is (and the amount of fiber it contains, hehe) is how colorful it is! Red, yellow and green! Beautiful Christmasy colors!
I have been cooking using Corningware cookware since I was a kid. My mom has always had Corningware cookware in her kitchen and I remember frying Bee Tai Mak using my mom’s Corningware casserole when I was 13. It was one of my first attempts at cooking a meal for the family and I remember feeling so proud of myself!
Made in the USA and France with a 10-year warranty, Corningware has always been a trusted brand.
With a non-porous and completely non-reactive surface, Corningware is the perfect companion for all culinary flavors, from the spiciest to the most delicate of tastes. It does not retain odors and food particles or stain and the resilient material can be machine-washed or hand-washed to regain its pristine exterior.
Corningware also cooks food perfectly on lower settings than regular cookware, thus saving energy. Hailed as the perfect cookware for preparing, cooking, freezing and storing food, its unique thermal shock characteristic provides the user with functional flexibility.
Let me show you how simple it is to prepare this dish in my Corningware 3.25-litre covered casserole!
In a bowl, add the zucchini and minced garlic. Season with salt and black pepper.
Add the chopped tomatoes and Parmesan cheese.
Sprinkle in the dried basil.
Toss to combine with your hands.
Transfer all the vegetables and cheese into a 3.25-liter Corningware casserole (or a heatproof bowl) that has been lightly greased.
Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 25-30 minutes, or until the zucchini is cooked to your preferred done-ness.
Scatter chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley, season with more salt and black pepper if needed and serve immediately.
This dish can also be served cold. It’s just as yummy!
Thinking of getting gifts for your loved ones this Christmas season? Gifts from Corningware and Corelle are thoughtful and will please anyone who love to cook!
Enjoy gifts with each purchase when you buy Corningware and Corelle products!
From 24 Nov 2016 to 3 Jan 2017, you can get a complimentary set of two pieces of Corelle 450ml bowls worth S$25.00 with every purchase of a Corningware 3.25L Covered Casserole (Design: Just White) from all leading departmental stores.
- 2 large zucchini, cut into quarters
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 40g Parmesan, grated
- 1 bunch Italian flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- In a bowl, add the zucchini and minced garlic. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle on the dried basil.
- Toss to combine with your hands.
- Transfer all the vegetables and cheese into a 3.25-liter Corningware casserole (or a heatproof bowl) that has been lightly greased.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 25-30 minutes, or until the zucchini is cooked to your preferred done-ness.
- Scatter chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley, season with more salt and black pepper if needed and serve immediately.
- This dish can also be served cold. It’s just as yummy!