My boy’s favorite meal – pizzas are so versatile as you can add any ingredients that you like!
I am teaching 2 pizza recipes using the mixer in this workshop – one tomato-based using wheat flour and requiring 30 minutes of proofing and the other white sauce-based which you can bake instantly!
Come join me for some fun baking and you will never want to buy pizzas from the shops again!
What you will learn:
- How to make whole wheat pizza base with proofing
- How to make instant pizza base
- How to cook white sauce for pizza
- How to bake pizza without using a pizza stone
What you will prepare:
- 1 8-inch tomato-based wholemeal pizza with assorted toppings
- 1 8-inch white sauce-based pizza with assorted toppings
What the fee includes:
- Ingredients for the class
- Use of kitchen equipment
- Boxes for bringing cakes home
- Recipe printout
- Cleaning/ Washing
- Introduction to ingredients
- Demonstration by Chef Diana Gale
- Interactive hands-on baking session
Participants are to bring their own pens for the class if they wish to take notes. Participants may be asked to share workspace depending on recipe.
The maximum class size is 12. Classes will start with a minimum of 8 participants. Fees paid are non-refundable, and if a participant is absent for a workshop, no make-ups will be conducted. Fees paid cannot be transferred to another workshop.
In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. Participants will be informed via email and all monies paid will be refunded.
Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. Full payment must be made at the point of registration.
The Domestic Goddess Wannabe reserves the copyrights of any videos and photography taken in class for future promotional purposes, without any prior notice.
All ingredients are halal.
NOTE: All ingredients are pre-measured. Photos are for reference only and decorations may vary.
If you are making payment for this workshop using your Workshop Package, please choose “Bank Transfer” as the mode of payment and indicate your Package Account Number in the “Notes” box.