In this workshop, you will bake a super soft vanilla cake and layer it with home-made fresh blueberry compote and cookie crumble and frost it with fresh blueberry swiss meringue buttercream.
Come and have fun with me baking and putting together this gorgeous cake!
What you will learn:
- How to make a soft vanilla cake
- How to make blueberry compote
- How to make cookie crumble
- How to make blueberry swiss meringue buttercream
- How to put together and decorate the cake
What you will prepare:
- One 6-inch Blueberry Crumble Cake
What the fee includes:
- Ingredients for the class
- Use of kitchen equipment
- Boxes for bringing cakes home
- Recipe printout
- Cleaning/ Washing
NOTE: Each participant must bring his/her own turn-table for the workshop; or rent a turntable ($5) from the organiser.
- Introduction to ingredients
- Demonstration by Chef Diana Gale
- Interactive hands-on baking session
Participants are to bring their own pens for the class if they wish to take notes. Participants may be asked to share workspace depending on recipe.
The maximum class size is 12. Classes will start with a minimum of 8 participants. Fees paid are non-refundable, and if a participant is absent for a workshop, no make-ups will be conducted. Fees paid cannot be transferred to another workshop.
In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. Participants will be informed via email and all monies paid will be refunded.
Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. Full payment must be made at the point of registration.
The Domestic Goddess Wannabe reserves the copyrights of any videos and photography taken in class for future promotional purposes, without any prior notice.
All ingredients are halal.
NOTE: All ingredients are pre-measured.