Do you love chocolate? This luscious cake is a wonderful combination of chocolate and hazelnuts and all things decadent.
Dark chocolate hazelnut cake sandwiched with chocolate mascarpone cream and frosted with dark cocoa swiss meringue buttercream, this cake is guaranteed to wow both your family and friends!
What you will learn:
- How to make light and moist dark chocolate hazelnut cake
- How to make the right meringue
- How to make chocolate mascapone filling
- How to torte and frost a cake
- How to create sharp edges with swiss meringue buttercream
What you will prepare:
- One 6″ Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Mascarpone Cake
What the fee includes:
- Ingredients for the class
- Use of kitchen equipment
- Boxes for bringing cakes home
- Recipe printout
- Cleaning/ Washing
NOTE: Each participant needs to bring his/her own turn-table for the workshop. Turntables can be rented for $5 per session. Please email organiser (email@example.com) to reserve.
- Introduction to ingredients
- Demonstration by Chef Diana Gale
- Interactive hands-on baking session
Participants are to bring their own pens for the class if they wish to take notes. Participants may be asked to share workspace depending on recipe.
The maximum class size is 12. Classes will start with a minimum of 8 participants. Fees paid are non-refundable, and if a participant is absent for a workshop, no make-ups will be conducted. Fees paid cannot be transferred to another workshop.
In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. Participants will be informed via email and all monies paid will be refunded.
Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. Full payment must be made at the point of registration.
The Domestic Goddess Wannabe reserves the copyrights of any videos and photography taken in class for future promotional purposes, without any prior notice.
NOTE: All ingredients are pre-measured. Decorative macarons are pre-made. Colour of candy topping may vary.